Real Organic Coffee
Hybrid Fertilizers for all grasses & plants
For as long as coffee has been served, spent coffee grounds have been added to composts and gardens. There is a reason this age-old practice has been around for so long… it really works! GeoJava uses coffee manufacturers’ spent coffee grounds and an array of essential macro and micronutrients to create unique organic-hybrid fertilizers that are highly effective and environmentally friendly.
A Hybrid Lawn & Turf Fertilizer with a Kick
Grow healthy turf, trees and ornamentals with Java Turf, the ideal bridge product that combines the power of organic nutrients with the science of inorganic plant food.
wake up your indoor plants
Java Perk is an easy-to-use , indoor plant food that combines the power of coffee with the macro and micronutirents that plants need to thrive and flourish.
The Benefits of
Real Coffee Grounds
A 2-year study conducted by Texas A & M’s Soil Sciences Department demonstrated that coffee grounds:
- Extend the availability of nutrients when combined with synthetic or organic fertilizers
- Add microbiological carbon microbes that improve overall plant and soil health
- Provide complex organic acids that help convert nutrients to plant available forms
- Promote natural chelation of iron, zinc and manganese
- Help plants absorb aluminum that will turn hydrangeas a vibrant blue
- Have a 97% organic matter content rating that exceeds most commercial peat mosses and coco coirs