ORGANIC REAL COFFEECOMPOSTS, FERTILIZERS & SOILS
For as long as coffee has been served, spent coffee grounds have been used for compost and fertilizer. There is a reason this age-old practice has been around for so long... it really works! GeoJava uses coffee manufacturers’ spent coffee grounds and other carefully sourced organic materials to create compost, fertilizer and soil products that are highly effective yet environmentally friendly.
The ideal bridge product that combines the power of organic coffee with the science of synthetic fertilizer.
- Provides fast green-up and recovery
- Promotes natural chelation of iron
- Adds essential organic matter for microbes
A sustainable and cost-effective alternative to peat moss in the construction of USGA and professional sports turf surfaces.
- Supports nutrient retention
- Increases oxygen flow to the roots
- Helps soil retain moisture
The perfect organic soil for the establishment of new lawns, flowerbeds, and raised gardens.
- Increased drainage helps prevent root rot
- Light and easy to install and spread
- Decreased compaction increases airflow to roots
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PLACE AN ORDER